Wisconsin's Manufacturing First Expo & Conference - October 31, 2013 Recap
The third annual Manufacturing First Expo & Conference is designed to provide outstanding connection opportunities for Wisconsin manufacturers. The event was held on October 31, 2013 from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay.
The program allows manufacturers to network through booth talks, exhibits, and breakout sessions. The expo showcased Health Care Reform, Risk Mitigation, Tax Strategies and Incentive for Manufacturers and Customer-Centric Web Strategies. Speakers included:
- Rogerio Rizzi, Principal of Deloitte, LLP
- Mike Weller, President of Miller Electric
- Steve Van Remortel, Speaker, Chief Strategist & Talent Coach, also Author of the Award-Winning Book “Stop Selling Vanilla Ice Cream”, SM Advisors
- Secretary Reggie Newton, State of Wisconsin Secretary
- Scott Jansen, Director of Skills Development for the Department of Workforce Development
- Kris Levanetz, Human Resource Manager at Team Industries
- Chad Derenne, Senior Tax Manager at Baker Tilly
- Barb Fleisner-LaMue, Regional Account Manager at WEDC
- Mark Rhyan, Executive Vice President & COO of Sargento Foods, Inc.
- Dan Ariens, President & CEO of Ariens Co.
- Jeff Korhan, Author of “Built-In Social: Essential Social Marketing Practices for Every Small Business”
Manufacturing First Expo is presented by First Business Bank - Northeast, in partnership with Insight Publications and NEW Manufacturing Alliance. Top level sponsors include: Baker Tilly, M3 Insurance, WMEP, Skyline Technologies and Michael Best & Friedrich, LLP.